Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nineteen years of my life



Today, I heartly thank God for 19 years of life, down here on this planet earth. I'm really happy to be among the light of the living. Today is the day that God made me; and breathe the sweet breath of life into my nostrils. My life of 19 years is a priceless and commodity and a rare find. 19 years before at the same time, I was born at 11:00 o'clock P.M. to my parents. I am the first born child and son, first born grand son, and first born cousin. It's indeed a blessing to hold so many titles in one family tree. I'm happy to say God has blessed me to 19;  I'm older, wiser and I'm happy about it. Once a little old Lady told me; to be thankful for each birthday and pray that they keep on coming. You know the bible also say that a living dog is better than a dead lion, because as long as there's life; there's hope for tomorrow. So, I celebrate my 19 years of life down here on earth by praising and than king almighty God in heaven. I thanks God for one more year and pray and hope there will be another one next year of my life.

My praises goes to my GOD because he's my faith when mines get weak; My praises goes to my DAD because he is the captain of my life; My praises goes to my MOM because she feeds me, when I'm hungry; My praises goes to my sisters because they are my strength when I'm weak; My praises goes to my friends because they are my victory over all my enemies and a source of confidence; My praises goes to my society because its my water, when I'm thirsty... What all this adds up too, is my everything.

There are you people so am i. Without you people my life wouldnt be as beautiful as it is. Thanks for being apart of my life...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment